Punjab Police Constable Sample Paper For CTS Test 2018. Candidates who are eligible for the screening test of CTS Constable & Lady Constables can prepare for the following sample test.
Police Constable Sample Paper
Choose the best option, from the given choices below each
1. Is your mother __________ home.
2. Anthropologists, psychologists, and dream workers have found
common themes in dreams that have come to be known as _________
dreams as they _________ all generations and cultures.
A) provincial … expand
B) universal … transcend
C) personal … deride
D) worldwide … attain
E) intuitive … describe
Each of the following questions has a sentence in the direct
speech. Select the correct indirect form.
3. The teacher said, “Water boils at 100 degrees.”
A) The teacher told that water boils at 100 degrees.
B) The teacher told that water boiled at 100 degrees.
C) The teacher tells that water boils at 100 degrees.
D) The teacher tells that water boiled at 100 degrees.
Change the voice of the following. (Active & Passive voice)
4. The teacher will give you instructions.
A) Instructions are given to you by the teacher.
B) Instructions will be being given to you by the teacher.
C) Instructions were given to you by the teacher.
D) Instructions will be given to you by the teacher.
Choose the best opposite of the following words.
Choose the best same meaning of the following words.
B) brand new
Each question below consists of a related pair of words,
followed by five/four lettered pairs of words. Select the
lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that
expressed in the original pair.
7. TREE: LEAF::
A) flower: petal
B) cat: kitten
C) blind: bat
D) walk: dance
Read the following passage to answer the question (8)
It is almost a definition of a gentleman to say that he is one who never
inflicts pain. If he is involved in a controversy of any kind, his disciplined
intellect preserves him from the blundering discourtesy of better, perhaps,
8. It can be concluded from the above passage that a gentleman never:
A) Complains of pain
B) Hurts anyone
C) Cares for pain
D) Avoids pain
9. Find the circumference of a circle whose diameter is 35cm?
10. If 2x- y + 4z = 7 and -4x + 2y – 3z = 1, what is the value of z?
11. If a recipe for a cake calls for 2.5 cups of flour, and Rani wishes to
make three such cakes, the number of cups of flour she must use is:
12. If 4=0 , 5=5 , 6=12, 7=21 , 8=32
Question – 13
In the given diagram, three classes of the population are represented by three
figures. The triangle represents the school teachers, the square represents
the married persons and the circle represents the persons living in joint
13. Married persons living in joint families but not working as a school
teachers are represented by:
14. If a man is called a boy, the boy is called the baby, the baby is called the child, the child is
called cook and cook is called a villain, then who will work in a kitchen?
15. What is the standard unit of distance in the metric system?
16. Which country was represented in almost all the matches of the FIFA
world cup 2018 by the Telstar 18?
D) Saudi Arabia
17. Which of the following is considered as an unpardonable sin in the Holy
18. What punishment was given to the nation of Hazrat Nooh (AS)?
A) Their faces were deformed
B) They were drowned in the water flood
C) They were buried alive
D) They sunk in the sea
19. Which of the following is an ethical behavior?
A) Respect for basic rights
B) Respect for human dignity
C) Being a good citizen
D) All of the above
20 .کوکب کی جمع ہے:
21 .مندرجہ ذیل میں سے کونسا جملہ درست ہے؟
A )کیاآپ نے اخبار پڑھ لی ہے؟
B )کیاآپ نے اخبار پڑھ لیا ہے؟
C )کیاآپ نے اخبار پڑھ لیے ہے؟
D )کیاآپ نے اخبار پڑھی ہے؟
22 .مندرجہ ذیل اشعار میں سے کونسے الفاظ ردیف کی مثال ہیں؟
کوئی امید بر نہیں آتی
کوئی صورت نظر نہیں آتی
موت کا اک دن معین ہے
نیند کیوں رات بھر نہیں آتی
A )کوئی، موت
B )بر، نظر، بھر
C )نہیں آتی
D )امید، صورت
23 .دیئے گئے عنوان پر مضمون لکھیں۔)کل نمبر 10)
“میں پولیس میں کیوں بھرتی ہونا چاہتا ہوں”